Software and other digital media is protected by copyright law. Copying of software and other digital media is in violation of Federal Law and College policies. Suspected violations will be vigorously investigated and, if warranted, appropriate penalties applied. Specifically, users do not have the right to:
• Make copies of software for yourselves or others;
• Receive and use unauthorized copies of software;
• Make copies of copyrighted digital media for yourself or others
• Receive and use unauthorized copies of digital media
• Create file sharing areas for distribution of unauthorized software or other digital media
Help Desk Hours
Des Plaines campus
Walk in hours*
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Phone support hours*
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* The College is closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the summer (late May through mid-August.)