Email - Access off campus
Oakton provides two ways to access e-mail off campus - through our Web-based e-mail system, or by configuring your phone, tablet or e-mail client to access our e-mail servers. Find out more about using web e-mail.
- Web e-mail (for students) (see more about e-mail for students)
- Basic phone, tablet or email client settings for students
Employees or Trustees
- Web e-mail (for employees or trustees)
- Basic phone, tablet, or email client settings for employees or trustees
Notice: All services contained herein are intended solely for use by authorized users. Users of Oakton's technology services must abide by our Technology Use Policy.
Never share your Oakton password! Any e-mail requesting your password, from Oakton or any other sender, is a fake; keep your Oakton login information confidential.
Having password problems? Try using the Self-Service password reset.
Do you have a question about
Oakton Community College?
Help Desk Hours
Des Plaines campus
Walk in hours*
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Phone support hours*
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* The College is closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the summer (late May through mid-August.)