- Course Descriptions
- Division of Social Sciences and Business
- Course Syllabi
- Teacher Preparation Concentration
- Transfer Information
- Already Have a Bachelors?
- Mandatory Orientation for all Education Students
- Student Resources
- Critical Information for Education Students
To teach children in today's world, educators must be global, culturally capable citizens. Students who want to earn a bachelor's degree in education will be able to complete the associates program at Oakton and then transfer to a four-year college or university. Students interested in transferring should refer to "Five Critical Things to Know" and attend an orientation session.
For more information, contact Katherine Schuster, Ph.D., department coordinator, at 847.376.7118 or e-mail email@example.com.
Faculty on campus and available to students at designated times.