- Course Descriptions
- Division of Mathematics and Technologies
- Course Syllabi
- Student Resources
- Mathematics Placement Coordinator
Mathematics Placement Coordinator
For more about placement testing, see our math placement testing page.
To successfully complete your registration requiring placement by the mathematics assessment coordinator, perform the following steps.
- Fill out the online form to indicate which Oakton math classes you are interested in taking.
- Fax a copy of your transcripts and other supporting documentation to 847.635.1691 or deliver to the Division of Mathematics and Technologies, Des Plaines campus, Room 2180.
- Wait until you are contacted by email or phone regarding the status of your request.
- Register for your selected courses on campus or online at myOakton.
Please note that your prerequisite clearance for a given Oakton math course does not mean that you are registered for that course. You may need to complete other steps for registration.
Mathematics Assessment Coordinator
Division of Mathematics and Technologies
Fax Des Plaines: 847.635.1691 (Attn: math advisor)
Fax Skokie: 847.635.1496 (Attn: math advisor)