- High School graduate or GED.
- Overall GPA of 2.0 or higher
- One year of high school or one semester of college biology completed within the last 5 years with a minimum grade of “C”
- Completion of BIO 114, EGL 101, HIT 104, HIT 194, with a minimum grade of "C" (Content must be equivalent to Oakton courses.)
- Native English Accuplacer® reading assessment test, taken at Oakton's Testing Center, with a minimum score of 76. Please contact a health career advisor for more information
Chemistry completed within the last five years with a minimum grade of "C" is recommended, but not reequired.