- Course Descriptions
- Division of Languages, Humanities, & the Arts
- Language Lab
- MLD and Language Lab FAQ
- Faculty Resources
- Language Links
- Credit for Prior Language Instruction
Faculty Resources in each Language Lab at OCC:
- 23 workstations with computers and headphones with microphones;
- Screen with projector, DVD player, scanner, monitors with video tape players;
- Books and dictionaries for the 13 languages taught at OCC;
- Sanako 1200 (a software program which language professors can use to administer oral, audio and written exercises and exams to each individual student)
With Sanako 1200, the lab is available for your students to:
- record an oral language assignment;
- listen to a digital audio recording; and to
- work individually, in pairs or in groups;
It also enables professors to talk and listen to their students, and to monitor what their students are doing, while they work on an assignment.
If you need more information and want to learn how to use Sanako, please ask a lab staff member or check these videos:
Software for recording:
If you are a MLD teacher and need to record your exam’s or assignment’s audio component, please make an appointment with a language lab staff member to assist you.
Faculty on campus and available to students at designated times.