- Current Courses
- Division of Social Sciences and Business
- History Department
- Our Mission
Jewish Studies at Oakton provides students and the wider community with a forum about Jews and Judaism that encourages dialogue across different academic disciplines through:
- Academic research
- An 18-credit-hour academic concentration
- Civic and community outreach
- Coordination with Jewish organizations
- Public lectures and symposia that educate and challenge all members of our community of learners to be informed, responsible, and capable global citizens.
For more information, contact Wendy Maier Sarti, professor of history, and Jewish Studies coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.635.1458.