Find Health Sciences Facts & Encyclopedias
Off campus access: Use your myOakton username and password to login.
Questions? Call 847.635.1644.
Contains dictionaries, bilingual dictionaries, thesauri, encyclopedias, quotations and atlases, plus a wide range of subject-specific titles.
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine, 4th edition, 2014
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine, 5th edition, 2015
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Surgery and Medical Tests, 3rd edition, 2014
- Health and Wellness, 2015
- Human Diseases and Conditions, 2017
Provides a comprehensive resource for consumer-oriented health content designed to support the information needs of patients, and to foster an overall understanding of health-related topics.