Oakton Community College is proud to partner with a number of institutions that provide students with special benefits and ease of transition to their respective college or university for a bachelor's degree. These options may allow students guaranteed admission, financial benefits, and dual advising. Students are encouraged to connect early with their four-year institution for details about these benefits, and any necessary paperwork which may need to be submitted.
Oakton Community College currently partners with the following institutions and programs:
Columbia College Chicago
Governors State University
Illinois State University
Lake Forest College
Loyola University School of Continuing and Professional Studies
Northeastern Illinois University
Northern Illinois University
- A.A.S. to B.S. in Technology – Emphasis in Applied Manufacturing Technology
- B.S. in Applied Management Program
Instructional Technology, Training and Evaluation
Southern Illinois University (Carbondale)
University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Benedictine University – R.N. - B.S.N.
- Illinois State University – Online R.N. - B.S.N.
- Indiana-Wesleyan University – Online R.N. - B.S.N.
- Loyola University Chicago – Online R.N. - B.S.N.
- North Park University – R.N. - B.S.N.
- Northern Illinois University – Online and Face-to-Face R.N. - B.S.N.
- Ohio State University - Online R.N. - B.S.N.
- Olivet Nazarene University – Online and Face-to-Face R.N. - B.S.N.
- Purdue University Calumet – Online R.N. - B.S.N.
- Resurrection University - Online and Face-to-Face R.N. - B.S.N.
- University of Illinois at Chicago – Online R.N. - B.S.N.
For more informaton, please contact an academic advisor.