This program provides knowledge of emerging technologies and hands-on skills.
After program completion:
- Students will analyze, configure, and design analog and digital circuits.
- Students will test and trouble-shoot analog and digital circuits.
- Students will install and service modern electronic equipment and systems.
- Students will install, operate and service modern electronic and data communication systems.
- Students will communicate system issues and problem solving techniques.
- Students will exhibit productive team behavior in working on electronic equipment and systems.