Oakton Annual Fund
Gifts to the Annual Fund touch almost every aspect of life at Oakton. All of the college’s day-to-day needs – from student financial aid and special faculty/staff projects to capital improvements and emergency funding for student needs – rely on Annual Fund contributions.
More specifically, gifts to the Oakton Annual Fund help:
- strengthen our financial aid program;
- underwrite projects by student organizations;
- ensure the renovation and modernization of campus facilities;
- support important student success initiatives by faculty and staff;
- provide the flexibility to meet the changing and urgent needs of the college.
Every gift, no matter the size, is important and makes a difference.
For more information regarding the Annual Fund, contact Manager of Development and Alumni Relations Elena Couto at 847.635.1813 or firstname.lastname@example.org.