Elon Musk is one of the biggest innovators in our time
Starting with his biggest life achievements:
- CEO and product architect of Tesla Motors, Elon revolutionised the electric cars.
- Founder of Space Exploration Technologies, also known as SpaceX.
- Musk unveiled a concept for a high-speed transportation system Hyperloop.
- Tesla acquired of SolarCity for $2.6 billion.
- In 2015 Tesla introduced Powerwall.
- In 2015 Musk announced the creation of OpenAI.
- In 1995 he started Zip2, a web software company that was renamed to Paypal in 2001.
- In 2002 PayPal was acquired by eBay for US$1.5 billion in stock, of which Musk received US$165 million.
- In 1999 Musk co-founded X.com, an online financial services and e-mail payment company, with US$10 million from the sale of Zip2.
- In 1994 recieved a Bachelor of Science in physics fromCollege of Arts and Sciences.
- In 1983 he taught himself computer programming and at age 12, sold the code for a BASIC-based video game he created called Blastar for approximately US$500."