- The Arts at Oakton
- Early Childhood Centers
- Facilities Master Plan
- Fast Facts
- History of Oakton
- Institutional Publications
- Leadership at Oakton
- Locations & Facilities
- Offices & Departments
- Our Mission, Vision and Values
- Presidential Search
- Tax Information
- Strategic Planning and Initiatives
- Student Success
¡ANDALE!@Oakton supports the College's Latino students and the campus-wide community. Through events, workshops, networking, and peer mentoring, ¡ANDALE! — the Association to Nurture and Develop the Advancement of Latinos in Education — fosters early collegiate connections, promotes academic preparedness, and creates clear academic pathways that encourage student success.
Part of Oakton's access, equity, and diversity initiative, ¡ANDALE!@Oakton offers:
- Workshops that provide the tools for academic success — from reading textbooks to effective study habits;
- Seminars in Spanish for parents and other caregivers each semester;
- Student advocates trained to serve as peer mentors;
- A chance to make new friends and get involved in other campus activities;
- Networking opportunities;
- A spring Latino Summit.
There's no cost to participate and all are welcome! For more information, contact Carol Bustamante at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.367.7096.