Truck Driver Training
Get on the road to a new career in transportation. The Truck Driver Training Program includes classroom instruction, Lab, and individual driving lessons. This two-month program also covers equipment fundamentals, air brakes, pre-trip inspection, log books and more! Job placement assistance is available!
- Flat rate cost that covers training, permit, books, and CDL exam
- Job placement assistance
- Visits from recruiters who are looking to hire!
To prepare students to earn their Class A license.
More than 22,000+ jobs listed in Cook County in 2012 (Chicago Workforce Partnership). In terms of earnings, drivers can make $35K - $70K annually.
- 18 years or older (21 to drive locally)
- Pass Illinois Department of Transportation physical exam and drug test
- Relatively clean driving record
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred
- Attend FREE online orientation
How to Register
Complete our online orientation. Additional instructions regarding how to register will be included in the orientation. Register for Orientation Online.
Online Flexible Registration System
Register using our online Flexible Registration system with its shopping cart functionality. The online registration system serves as a convenient method to search, register, and pay for classes. Visit our How to Register page and find out more.