Oakton Library Archives
The Oakton Community College Library maintains an archives collection, which includes, among other items of interest, the following categories of documents:
- Oakton Authors bibliography of publications by OCC faculty, staff, and administrators;
- the history of the college;
- the college's curriculum;
- special college programs;
- North Central Association accreditation reports;
- the college newspapers.
The Oakton Library Archives Collection is located in Room 1409, on the first floor of the Des Plaines Campus Library. The collection is available by appointment only. Call 847.635.1650 for further information. Minutes from the Board of Trustees' meetings are located on the lower level of the library, and are also available by appointment. The archive of newspaper and other periodical clippings relating to the college are located in the College Advancement Office (847.635.1672) on the Des Plaines Campus.