- Course Descriptions
- Division of Mathematics and Technologies
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learning Environment
- Online Courses
Introductory and advanced courses are offered in state-of-the-art computer labs and classrooms. There is also the option to take courses online. Our goal is to help students compete in today's world of technology and achieve success in computer-related occupations in whatever field they choose to pursue.
Courses and Programs for Everyone
Courses, certificates and degrees are designed for a variety of students including those who
- have limited or more advanced computer skills
- are preparing to enter the workforce
- are seeking to advance their career
- are preparing for certification exams
- would like to use their personal computer at work or at home more effectively
- want to increase their computer application software knowledge to be a more successful student or employee
Faculty on campus and available to students at designated times.