- Course Descriptions
- Division of Social Sciences and Business
- Course Syllabi
- Teacher Preparation Concentration
- Transfer Information
- Already Have a Bachelors?
- Mandatory Orientation for all Education Students
- Student Resources
- Critical Information for Education Students
All education majors should attend an orientation session if they have not attended one in a previous semester.
Spring 2016 Orientation Sessions
Students must call the Division of Social Sciences and Business to pre-register, 847.635.1910.
Monday, Feb. 8, 1-2pm, DPC, 2817
Tuesday, Feb. 9, 11-12pm, RHC, B202
Thursday, Feb. 11, 8-9am, RHC, B202
Wednesday, Feb. 17, 5-6pm, DPC, 2817
Monday, April 11, 10-11am, DPC, 2817
Tuesday, April 12, 8-9am, RHC, B202
Wednesday, April 13, 5-6pm, DPC, 2817
Thursday, April 14, 11-12pm, RHC, B202
Information provided will include:
- Transferring to a four-year institution
- Electronic portfolio requirement
- Overview of Oakton Education program
- Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP) preparation
If you are unable to attend, please contact the education program coordinator, Katherine Schuster at email@example.com to set up an individual appointment.
Faculty on campus and available to students at designated times.