- Course Descriptions
- Division of Social Sciences and Business
- Course Syllabi
- Teacher Preparation Concentration
- Transfer Information
- Already Have a Bachelors?
- Mandatory Orientation for all Education Students
- Student Resources
- Critical Information for Education Students
All education majors should attend an orientation session if they have not attended one in a previous semester.
Fall 2015 Orientation Sessions
Students must call the Division of Social Sciences and Business to pre-register, 847.635.1910.
Monday, Sept. 14, 4-5pm, DPC, 2817
Tuesday, Sept. 15, 11-12pm, DPC, 2817
Wednesday, Sept. 16, 10-11am, RHC, B202
Thursday, Sept. 17, 4-5pm, DPC, 2817
Monday, Nov. 2, 12:30-1:30pm, DPC, 2817
Tuesday, Nov. 3, 4-5pm, DPC, 2817
Wednesday, Nov. 4, 5-6pm, RHC, B202
Friday, Nov. 6, 10-11am, DPC, 2817
Information provided will include:
- Transferring to a four-year institution
- Electronic portfolio requirement
- Overview of Oakton Education program
- Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP) preparation
If you are unable to attend, please contact the education program coordinator, Katherine Schuster at email@example.com to set up an individual appointment.