- Course Descriptions
- Division of Social Sciences and Business
- Course Syllabi
- Teacher Preparation Concentration
- Transfer Information
- Already Have a Bachelors?
- Mandatory Orientation for all Education Students
- Student Resources
- Critical Information for Education Students
All education majors should attend an orientation session if they have not attended one in a previous semester.
Spring 2015 Orientation Sessions
Students must call the Division of Social Sciences and Business to pre-register, 847.635.1910.
Monday, March 23, 1-2pm, DPC, 2817
Tuesday, March 24, 12:30 - 1:30pm, RHC, B202
Wednesday, March 25, 4-5pm, DPC, 2817
Thursday, March 26, 11-12pm, RHC, B202
Information provided will include:
- Transferring to a four-year institution
- Electronic portfolio requirement
- Overview of Oakton Education program
- Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP) preparation
If you are unable to attend, please contact the education program coordinator, Katherine Schuster at email@example.com to set up an individual appointment.