- Course Descriptions
- Division of Social Sciences and Business
- Course Syllabi
- Teacher Preparation Concentration
- Transfer Information
- Already Have a Bachelors?
- Mandatory Orientation for all Education Students
- Student Resources
- Critical Information for Education Students
All education majors should attend an orientation session if they have not attended one in a previous semester.
Fall 2014 Orientation Sessions
Students must call the Division of Social Sciences and Business to pre-register, 847.635.1910.
Monday, November 10, 1:30 - 2:30, 2817, DPC
Wednesday, November 12, 11:00 - noon, 2817, DPC
Wednesday, November 12, 5:00 - 6:00pm, B202, RHC
Thursday, November 13, 11:00 - noon, 2817, DPC
Information provided will include:
- Transferring to a four-year institution
- Electronic portfolio requirement
- Overview of Oakton Education program
- Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP) preparation
If you are unable to attend, please contact the education program coordinator, Katherine Schuster at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an individual appointment.