- Course Descriptions
- Division of Social Sciences and Business
- Course Syllabi
- Teacher Preparation Concentration
- Transfer Information
- Already Have a Bachelors?
- Mandatory Orientation for all Education Students
- Student Resources
- Critical Information for Education Students
All education majors should attend an orientation session if they have not attended one in a previous semester.
Spring 2014 Orientation Sessions
Students must call the Division of Social Sciences and Business to pre-register, 847.635.1910.
Tuesday, March 4, 11:00 - noon, B206, RHC
Wednesday, March 5, 4:30 - 5:30pm, 2817, DPC
Thursday, March 6, 12:30 - 1:30pm, B206, RHC
Thursday, March 6, 5:00 - 6:00pm, 2817, DPC
Information provided will include:
- Transferring to a four-year institution
- Electronic portfolio requirement
- Overview of Oakton Education program
- Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP) preparation
If you are unable to attend, please contact the education program coordinator, Katherine Schuster at email@example.com to set up an individual appointment.