Online Faculty FAQ
Q: What do I do to give oral exams to my students?
A: You need to contact Language Lab staffs and provide:
- Class name and number
- Exam’s name (For example: Exam # 1, etc)
- Your recorded questions, if you are using Sanako “Voice Insert.” The file must be MP3 compatible.
- List of students’ name
- Instructions to be given to the students to complete the exam
- Exam starting date
- Exam due date
- Time allowed for students to complete the exam, if necessary. (For example: 30 minutes, 1 hour, etc.)
Q: What do I need to tell my students before taking the oral exam?
- Please make sure you tell your students that before coming to the Language Lab to check the Language Lab Calendar
- Tell your students that in order to take their oral exam they must show their ID with picture to a staff member of the Language Lab