- About the Alliance for Lifelong Learning
- How to Register
- Tuition & Fees
- Volunteer Programs
- Teaching Opportunities
- Community Education
- Continuing Education for
Health Professionals (CEHP)
- Emeritus (55 and Older)
- English as a
Second Language (ESL)
- General Education
- Literacy/Reading Classes
- Online Learning
How to Register
A new flexible online registration system is available for Community Education, Emeritus and Continuing Education for Health Professionals and select ESL courses. Use the new online service to register and pay, add or drop classes, view your class schedule, or to receive your account summary. Your application is now part of the registration process.
- Print and complete the standard registration form
or Health Professionals registration form
- Send a check payable to Oakton Community College (include your birthdate on the check to ensure proper credit). Or pay by credit card (Mastercard, VISA or Discover); include credit card number, expiration date, 3-digit Verification Code (on back of card) and signature.
- Mail to:
Alliance for Lifelong Learning
P.O. Box 367
Skokie, IL 60077
- Complete a registration form at the Alliance for Lifelong Learning office. See addresses and Office Hours, below. Pay using cash, check or credit card (Mastercard, VISA, Discover).
- For more information call 847.982.9888, option 3.
Des Plaines Campus
Regular daytime hours for Des Plaines and Skokie campuses
Monday – Friday* 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
* The College is closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the summer (late May through mid-August.)
High School Sites
Office hours vary at each site. For information, call the numbers listed below.
Evanston Township High School: 847.424.7620
Glenbrook South: 847.982.9888, option 3 (daytime) / 847.486.4713 (evenings)
Maine East: 847.825.3435
Niles North: 847.673.6773
- Print and complete the standard registration form (Note: Health Professionals use the Health Professionals registration form). Include credit card number, expiration date, 3-digit Verification Code (on back of card), and signature. Fax to 847.635.1448.
Rush Neurobehavioral Center Conference
Change of Location
Due to flooding of the Des Plaines campus, the April 29 conference will be hosted at Wyndham Glenview Suites, 1400 N. Milwaukee Ave., Glenview.
begins March 25
Explore the links under "Find Classes". You're sure to find something of interest.
Online Flexible Registration System (NEW)
Register with our NEW online registration system. With a shopping cart functionality, the new online registration system serves as a convenient and seamless method for searching, registering, and paying for classes. Visit our How to Register page to find out more about the new flexible registration system today.
Big Picture Retirement Planning Workshop
Begins Mar. 13
Texas Hold'Em I
Begins May 22
Begins June 13
Basic and Intermediate Excel
Begins June 4
Conversational Spanish I
Begins June 4
Begins June 6
The World of George Bernard Shaw Festival
Begins May 20