How to Register
A new flexible online registration system is available for Community Education, Emeritus, Continuing Education for Health Professionals and select ESL courses. Use the new online service to register and pay, add or drop classes, view your class schedule, or to receive your account summary. Your application is now part of the registration process.
- Print and complete the standard registration form
or Health Professionals registration form
- Send a check payable to Oakton Community College (include your birthdate on the check to ensure proper credit). Or pay by credit card (Mastercard, VISA or Discover); include credit card number, expiration date, 3-digit Verification Code (on back of card) and signature.
- Mail to:
Alliance for Lifelong Learning
P.O. Box 367
Skokie, IL 60077
- Complete a registration form at the Alliance for Lifelong Learning office. See addresses and Office Hours, below. Pay using cash, check or credit card (Mastercard, VISA, Discover).
- For more information call 847.982.9888.
Des Plaines Campus
Regular daytime hours for Des Plaines and Skokie campuses
Monday – Friday* 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
* The College is closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the summer (late May through mid-August.)
High School Sites
Office hours vary at each site. For information, call the numbers listed below.
Evanston Township High School: 847.424.7620
Glenbrook South: 847.982.9888 (daytime) / 847.486.4713 (evenings)
Maine East: 847.825.3435
Niles North: 847.673.6773
- Print and complete the standard registration form (Note: Health Professionals use the Health Professionals registration form). Include credit card number, expiration date, 3-digit Verification Code (on back of card), and signature. Fax to 847.635.1448.
Spring registration is ongoing.
Explore the links under "Find Classes". You're sure to find something of interest.
Online Flexible Registration System
Register using our online "Flexible Registration" system; with its shopping cart functionality. The online registration system serves as a convenient and seamless method for searching, registering, and paying for classes. Visit our How to Register page today and find out more about our flexible registration system.