How to Register
To verify enrollment, log-in here.
The online registration system is available for Community Education, Emeritus, Continuing Education for Health Professionals and select ESL courses. Use the new online service to register and pay, add or drop classes, view your class schedule, or to receive your account summary. Your application is now part of the registration process.
- Print and complete the standard registration form.
- Send a check payable to Oakton Community College (include your birthdate on the check to ensure proper credit). Or pay by credit card (Mastercard, VISA or Discover); include credit card number, expiration date, 3-digit Verification Code (on back of card) and signature.
- Mail to:
Alliance for Lifelong Learning
P.O. Box 367
Skokie, IL 60077
- Complete a registration form at the Alliance for Lifelong Learning office. See addresses and Office Hours, below. Pay using cash, check or credit card (Mastercard, VISA, Discover).
- For more information call 847.982.9888.
Des Plaines Campus
Hours for Oakton Community College Campuses:
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
* The College is closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the summer (late May through mid-August.)
High School Sites
Office hours vary at each site. For information, call the numbers listed below.
Evanston Township High School: 847.424.7620
Glenbrook South: 847.486.4713
Maine East: 847.825.3435
Niles North: 847.673.6773
- Print and complete the standard registration form. Include credit card number, expiration date, 3-digit Verification Code (on back of card), and signature. Fax to 847.635.1448.