- About the Alliance for Lifelong Learning
- How to Register
- Tuition & Fees
- Volunteer Programs
- Teaching Opportunities
- Community Education
- Continuing Education for
Health Professionals (CEHP)
- Emeritus (55 and Older)
- English as a
Second Language (ESL)
- General Education
- Literacy/Reading Classes
- Online Learning
- Youth Programming
How to Register
A new flexible online registration system is available for Community Education, Emeritus, Continuing Education for Health Professionals and select ESL courses. Use the new online service to register and pay, add or drop classes, view your class schedule, or to receive your account summary. Your application is now part of the registration process.
- Print and complete the standard registration form
or Health Professionals registration form
- Send a check payable to Oakton Community College (include your birthdate on the check to ensure proper credit). Or pay by credit card (Mastercard, VISA or Discover); include credit card number, expiration date, 3-digit Verification Code (on back of card) and signature.
- Mail to:
Alliance for Lifelong Learning
P.O. Box 367
Skokie, IL 60077
- Complete a registration form at the Alliance for Lifelong Learning office. See addresses and Office Hours, below. Pay using cash, check or credit card (Mastercard, VISA, Discover).
- For more information call 847.982.9888.
Des Plaines Campus
Regular daytime hours for Des Plaines and Skokie campuses
Monday – Thursday* 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m., Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
* The College is closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the summer (late May through mid-August.)
High School Sites
Office hours vary at each site. For information, call the numbers listed below.
Evanston Township High School: 847.424.7620
Glenbrook South: 847.982.9888 (daytime) / 847.486.4713 (evenings)
Maine East: 847.825.3435
Niles North: 847.673.6773
- Print and complete the standard registration form (Note: Health Professionals use the Health Professionals registration form). Include credit card number, expiration date, 3-digit Verification Code (on back of card), and signature. Fax to 847.635.1448.
Spring 2016 Registration Opens on November 16, 2015
Online Flexible Registration System
Register using our online Flexible Registration system with its shopping cart functionality. The online registration system serves as a convenient method to search, register, and pay for classes. Visit our How to Register page and find out more.
Digital Marketing Training Online
Achieve digital marketing excellence through Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP) preparatory training. Great for businesses looking to upskill and cross-train their marketing teams. Great for individuals who want to enhance or begin a new career in digital marketing. Enterprise level courses available in Analytics, SEO, Social Media, PPC, Mobile, Content, Conversion, Email, and more. Visit our Digital Marketing webpage for more information.
ICD-10 For ICD-9 Coders Online
The ICD-10 for ICD-9 Coders course is designed to help new ICD-9 coders gain the additional skills they need to code in ICD-10. Developed by AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainers and conveniently offered online. Visit our ICD-10 for ICD-9 Coders webpage for more information.