Talk to a Librarian
Meet with a Librarian
Oakton Librarians are ready to help you find articles and information for your papers, speeches, and presentations. Research Consultations are available for Oakton students at both campuses. Simply set up an appointment to meet one-on-one with a librarian. Appointments can be made by stopping by the Library Reference Desk or using one of the contact options below.
- Online: Meet with a Librarian at DP
- Phone: 847.635.1644
- Online: Meet with a Librarian at RHC
- Phone: 847.635.1474
Call a Librarian
Call our reference desk to ask your reference question.
- Des Plaines Reference: 847.635.1644
- Skokie Reference: 847.635.1474
Online Help from a Librarian
- Chat Reference: Chat with a librarian during library hours online.
- Email Reference: Email our library staff your reference question. We will answer during library hours.
- AskLibrary: Search for answers to common questions asked at our reference desk.
- Research Guides: Find a guide on a specific topic written by one of our librarians.