- Apply to Oakton online at www.oakton.edu
- As part of the application process, submit your transcripts and ACT scores
- Please fill out our Appointment Form to speak with an ADRC staff member regarding disability services or accommodations. An ADRC staff member will contact you.
- Meet with an ADRC staff member for your scheduled intake appointment
- Bring documentation of disability to intake meeting
- Take placement tests after intake meeting
- Attend the New Student Orientation (postcard will be sent to you when application file is complete)
- At Orientation, you will meet with an Academic Advisor, review placement test scores, and register for classes
- Fill out Accommodation Request Form in the ADRC Office on your Orientation day or as soon as possible after registering for classes
- Please Note: Some accommodations may take up to four weeks to be processed, so request early
- Pick up Accommodation Letters from the ADRC office and give them to instructors when classes start
- Accommodation requests must be made in writing EVERY semester in which you would like to use them
Questions about Disability Services?
Des Plaines - Rm 2400; Skokie - Rm A135
Questions about what classes to take?
Contact Advising & Counseling
Des Plaines - Rm 1130; 847.635.1741
Skokie - Rm A100; 847.635.1400
Questions about Financial Assistance?
Contact Financial Aid
Des Plaines - Rm 1260; 847.635.1708
Skokie - Rm A100; 847.635.1250