Oakton Community College offers a full range of cost-effective, high-quality training solutions that can be delivered at a wide variety of locations. An experienced team of consultants, trainers, and program managers develops training programs that enhance employee skills and knowledge to drive business results.
The Oakton Advantage
- Value – Affordable courses and workshops stretch your training dollars and HR capacity.
- Quality – Top-notch instructors bring professional expertise to the classroom, ensuring desired outcomes.
- Flexibility – Training is available during the day, evening, or weekend – on site, at the Des Plaines or Skokie campuses, or at another convenient venue.
- Customization – Curriculum and training programs are tailored to meet specific business needs.
- Proven Results – Effective training and evaluation tools provide practical skills your employees can immediately apply in the workplace.
We look forward to helping your company succeed.
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
The Bradford Group
College of American Pathologists (CAP)
Des Plaines Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
Glenview Department of Public Works
John Crane, Inc.
Lechner & Sons
Mechanical Contractors Association
NorthShore University HealthSystem
Sysco Chicago, Inc.