Continuing Education for Health Professionals
Oakton Community College Alliance for Lifelong Learning Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEHP) program is an approved continuing education sponsor of continuing education through the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for health professionals and paraprofessionals in the following professions:
- Social Workers/Clinical Social Workers
- Professional Counselors/ Clinical Professional Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Speech-Language Pathologists/Audiologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Respiratory Care Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
Oakton Community College/ALL Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEHP) program is an accredited provider of Continuing Professional Education by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
Oakton Community College/ALL Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEHP) program will submit applications on an as needed basis for the following health professions:
- CECH (continuing education contact hours) through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- Registered Nurse contact hours through the Wisconsin Nurses Association
- CEUs (continuing education units) through the Illinois Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association, Inc. (IAODAPCA)
- Continuing education credit through the Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- Continuing education through the Illinois Emergency Management Agency for Radiation and Nuclear Medicine Technicians
Universal training hours (UTH) offered to Activity Professionals.
Register online now! (Best viewed in Internet Explorer)
Spring 2016 Registration Now Open
Online Flexible Registration System
Register using our online Flexible Registration system with its shopping cart functionality. The online registration system serves as a convenient method to search, register, and pay for classes. Visit our How to Register page and find out more.
Digital Marketing Training Online
Achieve digital marketing excellence through Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP) preparatory training. Great for businesses looking to upskill and cross-train their marketing teams. Great for individuals who want to enhance or begin a new career in digital marketing. Enterprise level courses available in Analytics, SEO, Social Media, PPC, Mobile, Content, Conversion, Email, and more. Visit our Digital Marketing webpage for more information.
ICD-10 For ICD-9 Coders Online
The ICD-10 for ICD-9 Coders course is designed to help new ICD-9 coders gain the additional skills they need to code in ICD-10. Developed by AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainers and conveniently offered online. Visit our ICD-10 for ICD-9 Coders webpage for more information.