- Community Education
- Continuing Education for
Health Professionals (CEHP)
- Emeritus (55 and Older)
- English as a
Second Language (ESL)
- General Education
- Literacy/Reading Classes
- Online Learning
- Youth Programming
Continuing Education for Health Professionals
Oakton Community College Alliance for Lifelong Learning Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEHP) program is an approved continuing education sponsor of continuing education through the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for health professionals and paraprofessionals in the following professions:
- Social Workers/Clinical Social Workers
- Professional Counselors/ Clinical Professional Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Speech-Language Pathologists/Audiologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Respiratory Care Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
Oakton Community College/ALL Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEHP) program is an accredited provider of Continuing Professional Education by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
Oakton Community College/ALL Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEHP) program will submit applications on an as needed basis for the following health professions:
- CECH (continuing education contact hours) through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- Registered Nurse contact hours through the Wisconsin Nurses Association
- CEUs (continuing education units) through the Illinois Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association, Inc. (IAODAPCA)
- Continuing education credit through the Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- Continuing education through the Illinois Emergency Management Agency for Radiation and Nuclear Medicine Technicians
Universal training hours (UTH) offered to Activity Professionals.
Introduction to Spanish for Health Care Workers Age 50 and Over
Learn how to converse with Spanish-speaking patients and guests in any health care setting.
Wednesdays, Sept. 3 - Nov. 5
Space is limited!
Register by Aug. 22 for the reduced fee of $79.
(After Aug. 22, fee is $100)
Offered through the American Association of Community Colleges Plus 50 Encore Completion Program.
Online Flexible Registration System
Register using our online Flexible Registration system with its shopping cart functionality. The online registration system serves as a convenient method to search, register, and pay for classes. Visit our How to Register page and find out more.