- Community Education
- Continuing Education for
Health Professionals (CEHP)
- Emeritus (55 and Older)
- English as a
Second Language (ESL)
- General Education
- Literacy/Reading Classes
- Online Learning
- Youth Programming
Continuing Education for Health Professionals
Oakton Community College Alliance for Lifelong Learning Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEHP) program is an approved continuing education sponsor of continuing education through the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for health professionals and paraprofessionals in the following professions:
- Social Workers/Clinical Social Workers
- Professional Counselors/ Clinical Professional Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Speech-Language Pathologists/Audiologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Respiratory Care Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
Oakton Community College/ALL Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEHP) program is an accredited provider of Continuing Professional Education by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
Oakton Community College/ALL Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEHP) program will submit applications on an as needed basis for the following health professions:
- CECH (continuing education contact hours) through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- Registered Nurse contact hours through the Wisconsin Nurses Association
- CEUs (continuing education units) through the Illinois Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association, Inc. (IAODAPCA)
- Continuing education credit through the Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- Continuing education through the Illinois Emergency Management Agency for Radiation and Nuclear Medicine Technicians
Universal training hours (UTH) offered to Activity Professionals.
Online Flexible Registration System
Register using our online Flexible Registration system with its shopping cart functionality. The online registration system serves as a convenient method to search, register, and pay for classes. Visit our How to Register page and find out more.
Introduction to Robotics and
Robotics Take II for Girls
Starting in February. Visit our Youth Programming page and find out more.
FREE training program:
Earn money and work experience while training for an Information Technology certification. View our flyer for more information.