- About the Alliance for Lifelong Learning
- How to Register
- Tuition & Fees
- Volunteer Programs
- Teaching Opportunities
- Community Education
- Continuing Education for
Health Professionals (CEHP)
- Emeritus (55 and Older)
- English as a
Second Language (ESL)
- General Education
- Literacy/Reading Classes
- Online Learning
- Youth Programming
Individuals can propose course ideas for consideration by the Alliance for Lifelong Learning.
Potential teachers should submit a class proposal form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the stated due dates. Proposals submitted after the noted deadline will be considered for the following session.
Consideration Due Dates
Spring Session (January – May): Submit by June 1
Summer Session (May – August): Submit by December 1
Fall Session (August – December): Submit March 1
Proposals will be reviewed during planning times. You will be contacted by our office for a phone conference call should your proposal be considered for further review. Please note that each proposal will be considered carefully in the context of student demand and need.
Continuing Education is always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to teach our courses. If you would like to be considered for a teaching position, please submit a resume and a list of topics you are equipped to teach to email@example.com. Please note that we are looking for prospective teachers with expertise in many areas, especially those connected with the below topics. You will be contacted should we identify an available opening.
- Foreign Language (e.g., Spanish, Polish, German, Arabic)
- Dance (e.g., Swing, Hip Hop)
- Information Technology (e.g., MS Office 2010/13; Prezi, Powerpoint)
- Youth STEM (e.g., Minecraft, Video Game Design, Robotics)
- Soft Skills Training (e.g., Resume Writing, Interviewing Skills)
- Culinary (e.g., Basic Cooking, Herbs and Spices, Specialty Cooking)
- Photography (e.g., Basic Photography, Running a Photography Business)
- Small Business Development (e.g., Grant Writing, Business Plan Development)
- World Affairs/Politics (e.g., Armenia, Korea, Mexico, Cuba, India)
- Humanities (e.g., History, Art, Literature, Theater, Film)
Spring 2016 Registration Opens on November 16, 2015
Online Flexible Registration System
Register using our online Flexible Registration system with its shopping cart functionality. The online registration system serves as a convenient method to search, register, and pay for classes. Visit our How to Register page and find out more.
Digital Marketing Training Online
Achieve digital marketing excellence through Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP) preparatory training. Great for businesses looking to upskill and cross-train their marketing teams. Great for individuals who want to enhance or begin a new career in digital marketing. Enterprise level courses available in Analytics, SEO, Social Media, PPC, Mobile, Content, Conversion, Email, and more. Visit our Digital Marketing webpage for more information.
ICD-10 For ICD-9 Coders Online
The ICD-10 for ICD-9 Coders course is designed to help new ICD-9 coders gain the additional skills they need to code in ICD-10. Developed by AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainers and conveniently offered online. Visit our ICD-10 for ICD-9 Coders webpage for more information.