It’s a Wrap
And we’re not talking about the gifts and treats we’re all hoping to get this holiday season. As the semester comes to a close, the staff of Advising Services and the Enrollment Center want to congratulate all of our students on successfully finishing the semester. We recognize and are proud of you and your hard work. We also want to pass along a few reminders that will help you end the semester on a high note:
- The last day of fall classes is Wednesday, December 14.
- Grades are due December 16 and are typically available to students a week later. You can access grades via your myOakton account once they become available. The Enrollment Center and Advising Services staff members do not have access to grades.
- Academic advisors are available for advising on a walk-in basis through Friday, December 23.
- The campus will be closed for winter break from December 24 through January 2.
- Advising on a walk-in basis will resume on Tuesday, January 3.
- If you have an academic restriction (i.e. probation, suspension return), you must see an advisor before registering for spring 2012.
Faculty on campus and available to students at designated times.