Plan Ahead with Early Registration
It’s that time of year – registration is underway! We know you may still be deciding on final projects for your current classes or thinking about all the sleep you’re going to catch up on after the semester ends, but we want to see you!
Registration for the spring 2012 continues through Tuesday, January 17, the first day of the spring semester. But it pays to plan ahead and take advantage of early registration.
Why register early? Here are a few great reasons:
- Avoid long waits during walk-in advising.
- Get the classes you want, when you want them.
- Reduce the possibly of the class you want being canceled.
- Benefit from a bigger “window” in which to pay your tuition.
- Take advantage of more payment installments with the automatic payment plan.
- Enjoy your winter break without the stress of trying to register in January.
Faculty on campus and available to students at designated times.