Services for Employers
Thank you for your interest in employing Oakton Community College students, alumni and community members. Our FREE recruitment services are powered by College Central Network.
Employers can register and post job opportunities with either Oakton Community College exclusively or with the CCJobNet partnership. When you register with CCJobNet you will post job opportunities to ALL of the schools in the partnership.
CCJobNet partner schools include Elgin Community College, Illinois Valley Community College, Joliet Junior College, Kankakee Community College, Kishwaukee College, McHenry County College, Moraine Valley Community College, Oakton Community College, Prairie State College, South Suburban College, Triton College, and Waubonsee Community College.
Oakton welcomes employment agencies, temporary staffing agencies and search firms to post their opportunities. However, the ability to conduct resume searches will not be issued.
The CCJobNet partnership does not accept postings from employment agencies, temporary staffing agencies or search firms.
Job opportunities that are ineligible for listing at Oakton or with CCJobNet include, but are not limited to, in-home situations, independent businesses, independent marketing or sales for multilevel marketing companies while acting as an independent contractor. Oakton and the CCJobNet partnership does not promote opportunities where job seekers are required to provide a monetary commitment or that do not provide a guaranteed wage or compensation.
To register and post job opportunities exclusively with Oakton Community College go to www.collegecentral.com/oakton.
To register and post job opportunities with the CCJobNet partnership go to www.collegecentral.com/ccjobnet.
An email address is required to register with either Oakton or the CCJobNet partnership.
- Select the Employers icon. Read the information that appears on the Welcome to the Employer Services page.
- Click on Register Now. Enter registration information and create an Access ID. If the ID you choose is already in the database, add a letter(s) or number(s) or an underscore. All IDs must be unique.
- Once approved by Career Services or CCJobNet, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
- The Help Page link will give you detailed directions.
Using the System
- Go to Oakton's site www.collegecentral.com/oakton or the CCJobNet partnership site www.collegecentral.com/ccjobnet and choose the Employers icon.
- Click the link for Online Services.
- Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
Additional Services for Employers
Career Services offers employers an informal on-campus recruiting opportunity. Employers may recruit twice per semester. Recruiting times are from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. throughout the school year. To schedule an on-campus recruiting day, call Annette Partak, 847.635.1731.
If you have questions, contact Career Services at 847-635-1735.
Des Plaines Campus
1600 E. Golf Road
Des Plaines, Illinois 60016
8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
7701 N. Lincoln Ave.
Skokie, Illinois 60077