Student Employment Time Sheet
Instructions for completing a Student Employee Timesheet.pdf.
- Complete ONE time sheet for each TWO WEEK pay period.
- Save at every step. DO NOT Submit for Approval until you have completed entering your time for the entire pay period.
- Adhere to time sheet deadlines set by your supervisor. Repeated failure to adhere to deadlines may result in termination.
- The "Submit By Date" is the date and time when your supervisor must approve time sheets. As a result your supervisor will require you to submit your time sheet for approval at an earlier time.
- After the deadline online time sheets for the pay period will be closed. Any time sheet submitted after the deadline must be submitted manually (paper). Expect significant delays in payment with manual time sheets.
- The manual time sheet to be used is titled Payroll Time Revisions and Labor Distribution Overrides.xls which can be located in L:/Student Employment. This time sheet requires an administrator's signature to be processed by Payroll. This same procedure is to be used when you need to make a time sheet revision.
Des Plaines campus
1600 E. Golf Road
Des Plaines, Illinois 60016
Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* The College is closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the summer (late May through mid-August.)
7701 N. Lincoln Ave.
Skokie, Illinois 60077