POLICIES - PROCEDURES - LIMITS
Our goal is to serve both the faculty and students by providing a testing situation that parallels a student’s classroom experience while maintaining test security and efficient service.
WHO is eligible to take tests in the Testing Center?
- Online course students
- ADRC students needing accommodation for a documented disability
- Students who miss their tests in class for an excused absence
WHAT limits are there for students who may take tests?
- Do not send your entire class either individually or as a group.
- Do not send students for re-takes or extra credit tests.
- Do not offer the Testing Center as an option. Send only those who meet the criteria.
HOW does the process work?
- Student and teacher must agree that the test will be taken in the Testing Center.
- Faculty member must bring the test to the Testing Center and complete an instruction form that includes the student’s name and directions for administrating the test.
- Students may take their tests any time the center is open. No appointment is needed. All tests must be completed by the closing of the Testing Center.
- Students must present a photo ID or be identified by a faculty or staff member before taking a test.
- Faculty must pick up completed tests.
HOW MANY TESTS ARE TOO MANY?
- One test that does not meet the criteria is one too many.
- We appreciate your cooperation, because seating is limited.
Cases of Academic integrity are reported to the instructors.