Accent on Success
It’s a Wrap
And we’re not talking about the gifts and treats we’re all hoping to get this holiday season. As the semester comes to a close, the Advising Services and Enrollment Center staff wants to congratulate all of our students on successfully finishing the semester. We recognize and are proud of your hard work. We also want to pass along a few reminders that will help you end the semester on a high note:
- The last day of classes is December 12.
- Grades are due December 14 and are available to students typically a week later. You can access your grades via your myOakton account once they become available. The Enrollment Center and Advising Services staff does not have access to your grades.
- Academic advisors are available for advising by appointment until Friday, December 7.
- Academic advisors are available for advising on a walk-in basis beginning Monday, December 10.
- The campus will be closed for winter break December 24 - January 1.
- Advising on a walk-in basis will resume Wednesday, January 2.
- If you have an academic restriction (i.e. probation, suspension return), you must see an advisor before registering for spring 2013.
Mon. - Thu., 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Room 1130 DP 847.635.1741
Room A100 SK 847.635.1400