- Academic Departments
- All Credit Courses (Alphabetically by Department with Search)
- Degree and Certificate Programs
- Distance & Online Learning
- Division of Languages, Humanities, & the Arts
- Division of Mathematics & Technologies
- Division of Science & Health Careers
- Division of Social Sciences & Business
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Special Areas of Study
March 25 through first class meeting
Seven- and Eight-week Summer Sessions
Summer 2015 eight-week session classes begin
Three-week first summer interim faculty grading due
Summer 2015 seven-week session classes begin
Four-week first summer interim faculty grading due
Last day to submit proof of residency, business service agreements and chargebacks/joint agreements
Last day to change to Audit
Last day to drop and have course dropped from record
Last day for filing Graduation Petitions
Independence Day holiday College closed.
Independence Day holiday observance, no classes. College open.
Last day to withdraw with a "W" (no withdrawals after mid-term). Students will receive a grade in all courses in which they are enrolled after July 7.
Incomplete (I) grades from spring 2015 semester for which faculty have not submitted final grades will become an "F" after this date.*
Faculty grading due
Second summer interim classes begin
Second summer interim classes end
Second summer interim faculty grading due
*Students must make arrangements with individual faculty members regarding deadlines to submit required work for incomplete (I) grades.