News & EventsEvents RSS
Join us for the annual benefit performance of the Chicago Bar Association’s Bar Revue. A wine and dessert reception follows the performance.
des plaines, skokie
Topics include legal and compliance training on state and local regulations including zoning and reporting, cannabis industry best practices and other services needed to operate a cannabis business.
Author of "From Miniskirt to Hijab: A Girl in Revolutionary Iran." A Chicago Writers Series event.
The Lasting Impact of Early Connections: Recognizing the Value of your Work with Children, Families, and the Profession
An evening of classical gems under the direction of Daniel Golden and Alexa Muhly.
A Chicago Writers Series event featuring Natalie Moore, author of "The South Side: A Portrait of Chicago and American Segregation."
- Oakton Earns National Recognition as Leader College by Achieving the Dream Network
- Oakton to host free Cannabis Craft Growers and Transportation License application workshops
- Oakton Earns 2020-21 Military Friendly School Designation
- Oakton president selected for inaugural cohort of Aspen Institute’s New Presidents Fellowship for Community College Excellence
- Oakton professors build automation trainers for new manufacturing course