News & EventsEvents RSS
Students interested in pursuing a career in nursing, basic nurse assistant, medical assistant, physical therapist assistant, health information technology, medical lab technology, or pharmacology are invited to attend a free information session.
This special exhibit presents the history of Oakton in documents, photos, and videos.
Fashioning the Self: You Are What You Wear? A juried exhibition of art by women. Submission deadline is Tuesday, July 30.
Now celebrating its 11th year, Play On features original one-act plays and story-telling monologues penned by Midwest community college students.
Put on your thinking caps and join us for a night of fun and friendly competition, as we look back on the last 50 years. Trivia questions will include general and Oakton-specific topics. Open to alumni, friends and family, and the community.
- Oakton Art Students Paint 'Pop-Up Pianos' in Rosemont
- Oakton Trustee Emeritus Receives Prestigious ICCTA Achievement Award
- Oakton kicks off year-long celebration of its 50th anniversary with special ceremony
- Oakton Student Receives Gandhi/King Peace Essay Scholarship
- Oakton Student Receives ICCTA’s Gigi Campbell Award