- High School graduate or GED.
- Overall GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- English 101 placement based on Oakton Writing Skills Assessment Test (WSAT) or completion of English 101 course.
- One year of high school or one semester of college biology completed within the last 5 years with a minimum grade of C.
- Completion of BIO 114, HIT 104, HIT 194, MAT 102 with a minimum grade of C (Content must be equivalent to Oakton courses.).
- Native English Accuplacer® reading assessment test, taken at Oakton's Testing Center, with a minimum score of 76. Please contact a health career advisor for more information.