- High school graduation or High School Equivalency Certificate
Foreign high school graduates or students with foreign college credits need to send English translated copies of their transcripts to Educational Perspectives, https://www.edperspective.org/oakton/. Students with foreign college credits should request a catalog match.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Provide proof of successful completion of EGL 101 or demonstrate entry-level competency for EGL 090/097 by placement testing.
- Limited Enrollment Health Career Reading Placement test, taken at Oakton’s Testing Center. Required minimum score of 250
- MAT 060 by placement testing
- Satisfactory interview with MLT faculty
Those admitted will be required to submit a current and complete physical examination record before registering in MLT 204.