Concentration Program Outcomes: Theater Concentration
- Identify and define core components in the three required courses.
- Synthesize content of three core courses and explain how it intersects.
- Demonstrate mastery of basic theater concepts in order to facilitate transfer to a four-year institution.
- Identify skills in three core courses that can be used in employment in the theater workplace/community.
- Critique a play by examining three areas: i. e. acting, set design, dramaturgy or theater history.
- Identify and examine the elements in three core courses that contributed to student’s growth as an artist.