Personal and Professional Development
Experience a variety of classes designed to help you advance in your career or simply get more out of life. Join us at Oakton as you continue to learn every day.
- Youth summer camp
- English as a Second Language (English language learners)
- High school completion (GED)
- Literacy/Reading classes
- Continuing Education in a variety of special interest topics and hands-on experiences in business, career and certification training, computer courses, exercise and fitness, healthy living topics, home and garden, languages, online classes, and tech trends.
- Continuing Education for Health Professionals - social workers, counselors, RNs, nursing home administrators, speech/language pathologies, audiologists, and dieticians.
- Workforce solutions - corporate training customized to meet your firm's needs
- Emeritus program - for the 55+ crowd including individual courses and series in the arts, humanities, science, international politics, and religion.