Oakton Community College offers a full range of cost-effective, high-quality training solutions that can be delivered on site or on campus. The Workforce Solutions team can design and deliver business solutions to support your organization’s efforts to educate, train, and retain a skilled workforce that will drive business results.
The Oakton Advantage
- Value – Affordable courses and workshops stretch your training dollars and HR capacity.
- Quality – Top-notch instructors bring professional expertise to the classroom, ensuring desired outcomes.
- Flexibility – Training is available during the day, evening, or weekend – on site, at the Des Plaines or Skokie campuses, or at another convenient venue.
- Customization – Curriculum and training programs are tailored to meet specific business needs.
- Proven Results – Effective training and evaluation tools provide practical skills your employees can immediately apply in the workplace.
We look forward to helping your company succeed.
The Bradford Group
College of American Pathologists (CAP)
Des Plaines Chamber of Commerce
Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
Evanston Youth Job Center
Glenview Department of Public Works
John Crane, Inc.
Lechner & Sons
Mechanical Contractors Association
NorthShore University Health System