Cook County Early Voting at Oakton's Skokie Campus
(Oct. 7, 2020) Beginning Oct. 19, 2020, the Cook County Clerk’s office will hold early voting at Oakton's Skokie Campus (7701 Lincoln Ave., Skokie, IL 60077).
Dates and times
- Monday through Friday, Oct. 19 to Oct. 23, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 24, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 25, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday through Friday, Oct. 26 to Oct. 30, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 31, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 1, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 2, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Ballot drop boxes will be available at the Skokie campus during scheduled early voting dates and times.
Arriving to the Campus and Parking
- Enter from Lincoln Ave.
- Proceed east to the far end of the lot
- Enter into Alcorn room doors near exit 21.
Parking is free and directional signs will be available as you enter.
Map of the lot and location of the entrance door.
Early voting prior to Oct. 19, 2020
Early voting will be available at the Skokie Courthouse (5600 Old Orchard Road, Skokie, IL 60077) Oct. 7 to Oct. 18, 2020.
For additional information, please visit the Cook County Clerk’s website or call (312) 603-5656.