Cook County Early Voting at Oakton's Skokie Campus
(Feb. 25, 2021) Beginning March 22, 2021, the Cook County Clerk’s office will hold early voting at Oakton's Skokie Campus (7701 Lincoln Ave., Skokie, IL 60077), in rooms P-103-104 (Acorn Rooms).
Dates and times
- Monday through Saturday, March 22 - 27, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 28, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday through Saturday, March 29 to April 3, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, April 4, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, April. 5, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
There will not be voting available at the Skokie campus on election day (April 6th).
Arriving to the Campus and Parking
- Enter from Lincoln Ave.
- Proceed east to the far end of the lot
- Enter into Acorn room doors near exit 21.
Parking is free and directional signs will be available as you enter.
Map of the lot and location of the entrance door.
For additional information, please visit the Cook County Clerk’s website or call 312.603.5656.