Reporting to the Police

In an Emergency, Dial 911

To report sexual misconduct that happened on-campus, contact Oakton Police at:

Oakton Police Des Plaines 

Oakton Police Skokie

If the misconduct occurred off campus, contact the city police department in the jurisdiction where it occurred.

Reporting an assault to police does not require filing criminal charges. Reporting is best done as soon as possible after the assault, but it may be done at any time.