Apply for a Health Career Program
Health career programs accept a limited number of students each year. Meet with a health career advisor (see below) to review admission requirements and start the application process.
- Basic Nursing Assistant
- Elder Care Support
- Health Information Technology Coding
- Medical Assistant
- Person-Centered Elder Support
- Pharmacy Technician
Associate in Applied Science Degree (A.A.S.)
View the schedule. Free Health Careers Information Sessions are offered several times a year at both the Des Plaines and Skokie campuses.
Limited Enrollment Health Career applicants can apply online.
Current and returning Oakton students should apply through the applicant dashboard (found in the New Student Information section) on the home page of their myOakton account.
For more information about the application and enrollment process, call the Office of Admission at 847.635.1835 or contact someone from the following list.
Health Career Contacts
Jennifer Crowley, Health Career Advisor
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Medical Coding and Billing (HIT)
- Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Phlebotomy (PBT)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Pharmacy Technician (MLT)
Jhosa Pagulayan, Program Chair
- Basic Nurse Assistant Training (BNAT)
- Elder Care Support (ECS)
Julie Rosenberg, Health Career Advisor
- Nursing (NUR)
- Medical Assistant Program (MAP)