Apply for a Health Career Program
Health career programs accept a limited number of students each year. Meet with a health career advisor (see below) to review admission requirements and start the application process.
- Basic Nursing Assistant
- Elder Care Support
- Health Information Technology Coding
- Horticultural Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Person-Centered Elder Support
- Pharmacy Technician
Associate in Applied Science Degree (A.A.S.)
View the schedule. Free Health Careers Information Sessions are offered several times a year at both the Des Plaines and Skokie campuses.
Health Career Program Application
(See page 2 of application for deadlines).
For more information about the application and enrollment process, call Student Recruitment & Outreach at 847.635.1835 or contact someone from the following list.
Health Career Contacts
Jennifer Crowley, Health Career Advisor
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Medical Coding and Billing (HIT)
- Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Phlebotomy (PBT)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Pharmacy Technician (MLT)
Kathleen Dynek, BNAT Assessment and Advising Specialist
- Basic Nurse Assistant Training (BNAT)
Jhosa Pagulayan, Program Chair
- Elder Care Support (ECS)
Julie Rosenberg, Health Career Advisor
- Nursing (NUR)
- Medical Office Assistant (MOA)
For information on the Horticultural Therapy