Apply as an Undocumented/DACA Student

Applying to Oakton as an undocumented/DACA student is easy.

  • Using the online or paper application, use 000-00-000 in the social security field if you don’t have a SSN.
  • If you have a SSN or ITIN complete the application using that number.
  • Check “NO” for U.S. Citizen and check DACA or Undocumented.

Please follow all other admission steps as listed here

If you have earned college credits at a foreign college or university, you may be eligible to transfer credit to Oakton.

Make an appointment with the Recruitment & Outreach office if you need further assistance or to arrange for a campus visit.

For enrollment questions, contact:
José Rodríguez
Recruitment & Outreach Specialist
Office: 847.376.7126
Fax: 847.635.1890