Apply as an Undocumented/DACA Student
Applying to Oakton as an undocumented/DACA student is easy.
On the Personal Information section of the online aplication,
- Use 000-00-000 in the social security field if you don’t have a SSN.
- If you have a SSN or ITIN complete the application using that number.
- Select “Other” for your citizenship status
On the Additional Personal Information section of the online aplication,
- Select “NO” for "Are you in the United States on a Visa - Nonresident Alien?
- Select your country of citizenship
- Do not select a visa
In addition to Oakton Foundation Scholarships, students are encouraged to apply for our American Dream Scholarships. The application can be found by going to Admission, then clicking on “Forms.”
If you have earned college credits at a foreign college or university, you may be eligible to transfer credit to Oakton.
Please follow all other admission steps as listed here.
Make an appointment with the Recruitment & Outreach office if you need further assistance or to arrange for a campus visit.
For enrollment questions, contact:
Student Recruitment and Outreach