How to Register
To verify your current enrollment, log-in here.
The online registration system is available for Community Education, Emeritus, Continuing Education for Health Professionals and select ESL courses. Use the online service to register and pay, add or drop classes, view your class schedule, or to receive your account summary.
To register for Ed2go online courses, please click here.
- Print and complete the standard registration form.
- Send a check payable to Oakton Community College or pay by credit card (Mastercard, VISA or Discover); include credit card number, expiration date, three-digit Verification Code (on back of card) and signature.
- Mail to Alliance for Lifelong Learning, P.O. Box 367, Skokie, IL 60077
- Complete a registration form at the Alliance for Lifelong Learning office. See addresses and Office Hours, below. Pay using cash, check or credit card (Mastercard, VISA, Discover).
- For more information call 847.982.9888.
Des Plaines campus
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*The College is closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the summer (late May through early-August.)
High School Sites
Office hours vary at each site. For information, call the numbers listed below.
Evanston Township High School: 847.424.7620
Glenbrook South: 847.486.4713
Maine East: 847.825.3435
Niles North: 847.626.3470
- Print and complete the standard registration form. Include credit card number, expiration date, three-digit Verification Code (on back of card), and signature. Fax to 847.635.1448.