News & EventsEvents RSS
This special exhibit presents the history of Oakton in documents, photos, and videos.
des plaines, skokie
Students interested in pursuing a career in health care are invited to attend a free information session.
A talk with Deborah Leonard sponsored by the Jewish Studies program at Oakton.
Join us for a silent auction on the final night of the Oakton Celebrates 50 Years exhibition at the Koehnline Museum . Proceeds support scholarships, grants, and other student success initiatives.
- Oakton Board of Trustees to Serve as Community Ambassadors
- Unique Academic Support System Helps 12 Oakton Student-Athletes Win National Recognition
- NSF Grant Provides STEM Scholarships for 12 High School Students to Attend Oakton
- New Software Certificates Available at Oakton This Fall
- Oakton Art Students Paint 'Pop-Up Pianos' in Rosemont