News & EventsEvents RSS
des plaines, skokie
Students interested in pursuing a career in health care are invited to attend a free information session.
Prepare a contemporary monologue (1-2 minutes in length) and be prepared to read from the script. Monologues need not be memorized.
Join students, employees, community members, and fellow citizens to demand a response to the global climate crisis.
Hear the inspiring journey of the first openly transgender man to compete on any NCAA Division 1 men’s team.
- Public Input Requested for Oakton’s Nursing Program Accreditation
- Unique Academic Support System Helps 12 Oakton Student-Athletes Win National Recognition
- NSF Grant Provides STEM Scholarships for 12 High School Students to Attend Oakton
- New Software Certificates Available at Oakton This Fall
- Oakton Art Students Paint 'Pop-Up Pianos' in Rosemont