Apprenticeships can be an effective workforce development strategy that builds a loyal workforce, provides a pipeline of talent, and ensures that standards of excellence are met.
For students, you can learn while you earn. Work part time in a high-demand field, earning a salary while also being paid to complete a certificate or degree. Tuition and fees aree paid by your employer. At the completion of your degree, you will continue to work for your employer for a minimum of two years.
Benefits for Companies
- Sustainable pipeline of talent
- Increased employee retention
- High employee morale and loyalty
- Brand and name recognition
Benefits for Students
- Earn income while in school
- No student debt
- Guaranteed employment upon completion.
- Earn certificates, credentials, and/or degrees in your field.
For more information contact email@example.com or 847.376.7165.