- be 18 years or older;
- have a high school diploma, or equivalent;
- have ability to speak, read, and write in English (second or multiple languages a plus);
- have general proficiency in technology;
- complete four free online digital literacy assessments. (See instructions.)
The May 26 class is full. (Additional sections will be added on a rolling basis per demand. Available dates are noted when you register on Eventbrite.)
Next Steps to Register
- Visit Oakton's digital literacy assessment page to complete the Basic Computer, Internet Basics, Microsoft Excel, and Using Email assessments. A report will be sent to the College upon completion.
- Register at oaktonce.eventbrite.com.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.