College and University Partnerships
Oakton Community College is proud to partner with a number of institutions that provide students with special benefits and ease of transition to their respective college or university for a bachelor's degree. These options may allow students guaranteed admission, financial benefits, and dual advising. Students are encouraged to connect early with their four-year institution for details about these benefits, and any necessary paperwork which may need to be submitted.
Oakton Community College currently partners with the following institutions and programs:
Arizona State University
Columbia College Chicago
Columbia College of Missouri
Governors State University
Illinois State University
Lake Forest College
Loyola University School of Continuing and Professional Studies
Northeastern Illinois University
Northern Illinois University
- A.A.S. to B.S. in Technology – Emphasis in Applied Manufacturing Technology
- B.S. in Applied Management Program
Instructional Technology, Training and Evaluation
Southern Illinois University (Carbondale)
University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Western Governors University
- Benedictine University – R.N. - B.S.N.
- Illinois State University – Online R.N. - B.S.N.
- Indiana-Wesleyan University – Online R.N. - B.S.N.
- Loyola University Chicago – Online R.N. - B.S.N.
- North Park University – R.N. - B.S.N.
- Northern Illinois University – Online and Face-to-Face R.N. - B.S.N.
- Ohio State University - Online R.N. - B.S.N.
- Olivet Nazarene University – Online and Face-to-Face R.N. - B.S.N.
- Purdue University Calumet – Online R.N. - B.S.N.
- Resurrection University - Online and Face-to-Face R.N. - B.S.N.
- University of Illinois at Chicago – Online R.N. - B.S.N.
For more informaton, please contact an academic advisor.