Northeastern Illinois University Oakton Partnerships
Northeastern Illinois University
Guaranteed Admission Program
What is it?
The objective of the program is to engage transfer students as early as possible to better prepare for the transition to the University.
- Submit application for admission with a $30 application fee to the Admissions Office. We encourage students to apply online for faster processing.
- The applicant must have an overall “C” average in all coursework attempted and be in good academic standing at the last school attended full time. Students with less than 24 semester hours of college credit must also meet freshman requirements.
- Arrange to have official transcripts sent directly to the Admissions Office from all colleges and universities attended. If you attended high school or college outside the United States you must provide an evaluation from Educational Credentials Evaluators, Inc. (ECE) or World Education Services (WES).
- If you have earned less than 24 semester hours of college credit, you must also have an official high school transcript and ACT/SAT scores sent from your high school.
- If you are a veteran, you must submit a photocopy of your DD214.
- If you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, attach a clear photocopy of the front of your Permanent Resident card. If you have been granted temporary residence, conditional entrance, are a parolee, refugee, asylee, or in the process of becoming a Permanent Resident, you must submit appropriate U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services documentation and/or copy of a valid visa.
Oakton Community College students please apply prior to reaching 45 transfer credits to be eligible for the program. The earlier you apply to the program the earlier you will receive the benefits of the program. To participate in the guaranteed admission programs please complete the form and return to the contact on the form.
NEIU: Dan Zobott D-Zobott1@neiu.edu
To make an appointment with an Oakton Academic Advisor please contact:
Des Plaines campus
1600 E. Golf Road, Room 1861
7701 N. Lincoln Ave., Room A100