Oakton's Testing Center provides testing services to support incoming and current Oakton students, as well as members of the community.
The Testing Center is available by phone or email
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
847.635.1939 | email@example.com
For more information, please visit the Remote Student Services page.
Types of Exams
- Reading, Math or Writing Placement tests for incoming students
- Pre-admission testing for Oakton's Nursing Program
- Tests for students taking Oakton classes
- Various certification tests
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) testing
Students who currently receive or intend to receive accommodations to complete a test should contact the Access and Disability Resource Center at 847.635.1759 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to testing.